Sunday, September 14, 2008

Digital Says...."PREGNANT"!!!!!!!


So I took a digital test. They are supposed to be less sensitive than the FRER I originally took. I had already gone to the bathroom an hour before. But, I said why not? And um hello..."Pregnant" within seconds. I am freaking out right now. I am trying to tell myself this has to be a good sign since I took the test in the middle of the day after only 1 hour of holding it. But seriously, I'm still a nervous wreck. I won't allow myself to be happy until my Beta tomorrow.

I bought this bear for DH over 9 months ago. I saw it on a website, and thought it was such a cute way to tell him. Well obviously it's been put away for months. DH is now in Cali...so if my beta goes well tomorrow, I will be emailing him the picture. Not exactly how I had it planned, but I will take it.

So I will update tomorrow when I get my beta results.

No comments: