Saturday, September 13, 2008

Could it Be...Maybe?


I had sworn I would not test this cycle. I only tested at 10dpiui knowing fully well, I would get a negative. I tested with a friend since it was Grandparents Day. What a great day to tell our parents right? Well, BFN as expected. No biggie. Then I had my beta at 13 dpiui and it was a whopping 13 and I was already spotting. I was crushed and confused. I said to myself, this is more than likely another CP. Which is my opinion, is worse than a straight "It's negative" But I was still "Ok" since I knew we had a plan for our next cycle.

So I went about my business "knowing" AF would be here either Monday 9/15 (the day of my second beta) or soon thereafter. Imagine my shock when late Friday night my spotting just stopped. Then I went all day with no spotting. While mildly hopeful, I remembered that last month the same thing happened, then AF came and beta was negative. So I go about my business just waiting for Monday to get the beta over with and get my IVF calendar. But then yesterday afternoon my bb's started to really hurt. Now let me tell you, they ALWAYS hurt before AF. I am no fool to be bamboozled by "pregnancy symptoms" anymore. But, it was a different feeling. It was familiar actually. It was the same feeling I had last month. It's a different sore, more of heavy feeling. So against my better judgment, smack in the middle of the day I tested. And anyone TTC knows FMU is the holy grail of TTC and testing taking.

Um excuse me??? The line came up in seconds. I was literally still washing my hands when it came up. Seriously? This was a definite line, very dark. Last month it was soooooo light I had to hold it under the light to see it. So now I am totally confused AND excited. Could I have just had a late implanter? Could that spotting, have been implantation? If so, it was more like implantation bleeding! I have no idea. Of course I will be testing again today because now I just can't stop. I will probably take a digital Monday morning before the Beta. If it's + then at least it went up. I am pretty sure digitals detect HCG level of 50+...

Here is the kicker! DH is going to California today. He will be there until Friday. So if this does actually turn around, he won't even be here! This is totally not how I planned it in my mind. But we will definatly take it..

So more waiting. I will have an update for you tomorrow. Sticky and high beta vibes pleeeaasseee!

2 comments:

Ariella said...

Lots of sticky and high beta vibes for you!

Heather said...

Lots of sticky dust and high beta vibes!!!