Thursday, November 13, 2008

13 weeks!

Nothing much to report. But being a total AW...13 weeks! I can't believe we made it here. There were days I was so afraid we wouldn't get here. But here we are, finally in the 2nd trimester. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally breathe a bit.

It's so weird...for the past 4 weeks I have felt horrible. So tired and morning sickness (all day). My cousin told me I would wake up one day and suddenly it would be gone. And you know what? She was TOTALLY right! I woke up 2 days ago and it was like the switch had suddenly been turned off. Hardly and dry heaving, headaches seemed to subside and a felt a bit of energy. It's amazing! I am trying to sit back relax and enjoy the next three month bc I know months 7-9 are going to be horrendous again.

So for now we are just relaxing and FINALLY starting to enjoy this pregnancy!

No comments: