Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Haircut = New Me


So I have decided that I am going to "get a life" and not let IF consume me (as much). I need a new me, the old me. The me before IF took over my life. So I started with a haircut. Haircuts always make me feel like I have a new start. So here is the new do in all it's glory...I have also decided that I am going to take all this IF in stride. After a suggestion from a fellow Nestie, whom I consider a good friend...I am going to do something every month. Every month that AF shows, and I'm not pregnant, I am going to do something that I couldn't/shouldn't do if pregnant. So this month....I am whitening my teeth!

3 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds like a great plan! I always schedule a massage when AF comes.

Miss Feisty said...

Hi, found you through the nest!

Cute haircut & good idea about doing something you wouldn't normally be able to do!

Good luck :)

We have Angel Wings said...

Love the haircut!